Image Finder (HELP)

Post here if you need help using Actiona
Wh4xer

Image Finder (HELP)

Post by Wh4xer »

Hey guys!
Im pretty new to auctionaz and i would like to make a image finder that if it finds the image somewhere on the screen, it would left click on the place where it found it, so next time if it is somewhere else it will click on that spot.
As i said im new and i dont know so much about this so I wonder if this is possible with image finder or is there an easier way of doing this i want to do? plz, help me.

/Wh4xer
Jmgr
Admin

Re: Image Finder (HELP)

Post by Jmgr »

Hi,

This is quite simple, you have to add a "Find Image" action and a "Click" action to emulate a mouse click.
Use a "Goto" action to jump to the beginning of the script and re-execute all the actions.
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
Wh4xer

Post by Wh4xer »

Thx for help man!
But im very nooby and when i make a "find image" action and set it to find an image on the screen and i make a "click" action after the "find image" action. It finds the image and clicks but how do i make it to click at the spot where it found the image? if i dont set the "click" action to click somewhere it just clicks in the upper left corner of the screen. And if i set it to click somewhere on the screen, it will always click there and not where it found the image. Am i wrong or can you help me more plz?

thx
Jmgr
Admin

Post by Jmgr »

You will need to store the coordinates of the image in a variable. To do so, enter the name of the variable in the field "Position" in the "Find image" action.
To click at this position, you will have to set the "Position" field of the "Click action" in "Code mode". To do that simply click on the red triangle right to the field.
This mode will allow you to enter Javascript code, but for now you only have to enter the name of the variable you entered in the "Find image" action.
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
Wh4xer

Post by Wh4xer »

Thx!
Now it works! :D