Two question

Post here if you need help using Actiona
Balthazar93

Two question

Post by Balthazar93 »

First i'd like to apologize in advance for my english, it is filled with errors.

My first question is, is there some way to make actionaz search for a image in a exact location? or a small selection? what i want to do is make actionaz move the cursor then after a couple seconds make it searc for a image on the saved position of the cursor or a small selection around it.

Second is there any way to transfer variables from 2 actionaz scripts? i want to run multiple scripts (im assuming that it is possible to open 2 scripts*) and when a certain variable is activated or modified from one script, it sends to the second script so it would be able to do something... like a remote control.

Well, thats it, thanks for your time

* Found out i cant open 2 scripts, is there any way to do that? well, guess that makes it three questions
Jmgr
Admin

Re: Two question

Post by Jmgr »

My first question is, is there some way to make actionaz search for a image in a exact location? or a small selection? what i want to do is make actionaz move the cursor then after a couple seconds make it searc for a image on the saved position of the cursor or a small selection around it.
What you can do is search within a window or an image. There is no way to directly select a zone, but this could be added in a future release. In the meantime you will have to search on the whole screen.
If you know JavaScript you can do that using the "code mode" by clicking on the red triangle on each field. This allow you to enter some JavaScript code that will be evaluated when the action is executed. See the documentation : http://wiki.actionaz.org/doku.php?id=en:code
Second is there any way to transfer variables from 2 actionaz scripts? i want to run multiple scripts (im assuming that it is possible to open 2 scripts*) and when a certain variable is activated or modified from one script, it sends to the second script so it would be able to do something... like a remote control.
Not yet. It is planned to add a "script manager" that can plan the execution of scripts and transfer data between them.
Found out i cant open 2 scripts, is there any way to do that? well, guess that makes it three questions
You can execute more than one script at a time using the "actexec" binary in the installation folder, but not edit two scripts at a time. I could add an option to do so in a later version.
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
Balthazar93

Re: Two question

Post by Balthazar93 »

Oh i see, thanks for the answer.

Guess ill have to change the script and work around it.