Suggestions

Post here if you need help using Actiona
donydony2009

Suggestions

Post by donydony2009 »

Sry if is wrong topic but i don't really know french and is the only place in english so:
1. a mouse click with no point. It works from Code but it don't work from Actions and in Code don't work right click so i had some problems with that.
2. procedures should retract and expand you know? i mean after you finished the procedure you can retract it and make a single line.
3. afters variables and procedures should write their name. Is annoying to click on them to see what are their names
4. would be awesome a way to separate procedures from main actions. Maybe another color or maybe a line or something.
Sorry for bad english:>
Those are only sugestions. Not problems.
Jmgr
Admin

Re: Suggestions

Post by Jmgr »

1. a mouse click with no point. It works from Code but it don't work from Actions and in Code don't work right click so i had some problems with that.
What du you mean "with no point" ? With two coordinates X and Y ?
A better way could be to enable both.
2. procedures should retract and expand you know? i mean after you finished the procedure you can retract it and make a single line.
I known, it's planned, but it requires a big amount of coding time, and I don't have many of it these days :p
3. afters variables and procedures should write their name. Is annoying to click on them to see what are their names
Yeah, good idea. I could print the value of the most important variable somewhere.
4. would be awesome a way to separate procedures from main actions. Maybe another color or maybe a line or something.
You can already set the background color for actions. Edit->Action color. But yes, it could be highlighted somehow.
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."
donydony2009

Post by donydony2009 »

I mean without any coordonates. It just clicks try it with code like this.

Code: Select all

var ms=new Mouse();
ms.press();
ms.release();

This code just press a click but it doesn't matter where is it pressed.

At 4 something like this would be awesome. not on the scroll bar but you got the idea.

And when you press minus it is gonna retract and is gonna become a plus. And if you hit the plus is gonna expand and become a minus.
Jmgr
Admin

Post by Jmgr »

I mean without any coordonates. It just clicks try it with code like this.
I see, good idea.
At 4 something like this would be awesome. not on the scroll bar but you got the idea.
Yeah. I know what you mean :)

Thank you for this suggestions, I'll add them to my (rather long) todolist.
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."