Creating My Bot

Post here if you need help using Actiona
terrorjunk

Creating My Bot

Post by terrorjunk »

So I want to make a bot for a mmorpg.

It needs to click a tree to attack it, then when it is killed it should pick up the gold items dropped, then it should open my bag and right click the picked up items, then it should walk around randomly to find another tree. It should just continue to do the same thing over and over again.

To create it I think I should do the following:

- Find image (Image of the tree) If found: click the tree (it should click the center of the image). If not found: walk around until it finds a tree.
- If the tree is killed it should pick up the items dropped, I think I should do that by using images of the items (could maybe be done with color aswell) (always drops the same items but sometimes 1, sometimes 2 and sometimes 3) to pick the item up my game char needs to go stand on top of it and press 'TAB'. It also should count how many items it picked up for the next step.
- When the item is picked up, the bot should open my bag using key 'B', and right click the items it picked up.
- Now it needs to close my bag again by pressing 'B' and move on to the next tree.

I know how to find an image and stuff like the basics but im not sure how to do most of the things i desire it to do.
If anyone has some experience or tips, please share them with me.

Thanks in advance!