Pixel Color Position Help!

Post here if you need help using Actiona
turkbaytar

Pixel Color Position Help!

Post by turkbaytar »

First,Than you so much for creating this program for linux.İt is very useful macro program for linux users.(not code base,it has a interface)

My problem is about pixel color section.

When use find image u can select the window and program search image in this window.İt can find image

But in pixel color section i cant choose window and i must use pixel coordinates.

I read the forum topics and found switch text/code option.But how can i use it.Which option i will give position(like windows output parameter)

I will use it for flash game in google chrome web browser.it is very important for me.

İf you can show it with pictures tutorial ,it will be best.

Sorry for bad english.İ am waiting for response.

Have a good day...
turkbaytar

Re: Pixel Color Position Help!

Post by turkbaytar »

İ am waiting 4-5 days gusy anyone can help me_? İ dont wanna install suck windows again.İ love linux.
Jmgr
Admin

Re: Pixel Color Position Help!

Post by Jmgr »

Sorry for the late reply (holidays), I suppose it is too late now, but it could nevertheless help people having the same problem.
But in pixel color section i cant choose window and i must use pixel coordinates.
Yes, because scanning each and every one of the pixels of a window would be very slow and ineffective.
I read the forum topics and found switch text/code option.But how can i use it.
If a parameter field is in text mode, then the result will be the text you entered. If the field is in code mode then the content will be first evaluated as Javascript (Ecmascript).
Which option i will give position(like windows output parameter)
I don't understand your question here. You want to give the position of a window to the pixel color action ?
İ am waiting 4-5 days gusy anyone can help me_? İ dont wanna install suck windows again.İ love linux.
I'm the main developer of Actionaz and the only one answering in the English part of this forum, so when I'm in holidays not much happens here :(
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."